October has come and gone, and we’ve done SO MUCH work on Hive Jump it’s hard to keep track of it all! Here’s what we’ve got to share with you in this update:
- Customize your Jumper on the Loadout Screen! (WIP)
- Runabouts, your metal brothers-in-arms.
- Rescue NPCs from the Hive!
- Retrieving Relics in Style!
- Hive Jump at IndieCade at Nintendo’s booth!
- More BGC Music!
There lots of other little things we did too, and if you want to ALL the nitty gritty details, you should follow us on twitter as we continue development! Ok, let’s get started!
Jump in style!
If you’re going to drop out of a spaceship into an alien infested hell-hole, you might as well do it in style! We’re excited to give jumpers a few ways to differentiate themselves from their buddies! In Hive Jump, you will be able to choose a combination of a Color, Insignia, and Skin to make your jumpers unique! Check out some WORK IN PROGRESS shots below!