Now Hiring: Gameplay Programmer
Graphite Lab is continuing to expand our portfolio and we need experienced Gameplay Programmers to help us create more amazing games on mobile platforms!
As a member of our small but growing team, our Gameplay Programmers are dedicated to supporting exceptional gameplay implementation while collaborating with our art team for our upcoming mobile releases.
• Design, develop and debug quality code that drives the performance of our games
• Work cohesively among a team of designers, artists, programmers and testers
• Accept and provide direction to ensure delivery of a quality product
• Individually tackle game engineering problems and present timely, effective solutions
• Take individual responsibility for the successful implementation of game programming tasks from start to completion / title launch
• Strong math background
• Excellent knowledge of rendering algorithms and data structures
• 3 years professional experience with one or more shipped titles
• Fluent in C++ and familiar with applicable scripting languages
• Results-oriented thinking
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
• Experience with mobile development
• Experience developing with Unity
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with the subject “Gameplay Programmer Applicant” to email@example.com.
• Write a brief cover letter / introduction in the body of the email, including a summary of your work experience and your interest in working with GLI.
• Attach a resume (DOC / PDF / Weblink) including work experience, education, published titles or other published works, and software knowledge.