Graphite Lab is on a mission to bring brands to life in fun and entertaining ways! We’re responsible for helping brands such as Transformers, My Little Pony, and Mr. Potato Head all reach #1 spots on the app store. We also develop titles of our own, such as Hive Jump. As one of St. Louis’ most innovative companies we’ve been recognized by Game Informer Magazine as a top Indie Developer to Watch.
Graphite Lab is looking for QA Testers to help improve the quality of our growing portfolio of games. A passion for games is essential, but a strong attention to detail and great work ethic will help you stand out from the crowd!
We need someone who will:
- Assist in playtesting our games to identify bugs and other malfunctions.
- Present detailed reporting based on defects discovered.
- Review design documentation and ensure playable versions adhere to the plans.
- Work cohesively among a team of designers, artists, musicians and other testers.
- Accept and provide direction to ensure delivery of a quality product.
- Share responsibility for the successful development of our games.
Some things we look for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Interest in full time development within the game industry.
- Passion for mobile games, mobile devices, and awareness of industry trends.
- Experience with the Unity game engine is a plus, but not required.
Other things to consider before you apply:
- We have a small team which requires everyone to be multi-faceted and willing to learn new things at all times.
- A part-time commitment is required. Candidates need not be located (or relocate) permanently in St. Louis.
- Given current working conditions, this position would be remote, but could shift to in-office work based on regulations from city and state.
- Dependable internet and secure working location is required.
- We’re offering a hourly-based compensation package based on candidate experience.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits for all full time employees.
GRAPHITE LAB COMPANY OVERVIEW
Graphite Lab was founded in 2009 with the philosophy to bring brands to life in fun and entertaining ways. We’ve developed award-winning games and apps for clients such as Atari, Hasbro, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney, but are just scratching the surface. From our office in St. Louis MO, we serve clients all across the US and Europe in all areas of game development: design, programming, art, animation, quality assurance, and support.
- Please send over your resume and summary of your interest in the position to [email@example.com]
- Please list in the subject line of your email the following: [Job] “YOUR NAME” – QA Tester Applicant.