Graphite Lab is seeking a versatile, intelligent Programmer with a range of development and project implementation experience on mobile platforms. Applicants must possess the skills necessary to create quality, easy-to-use code on strict time schedules.
• Evaluate game designs and identify tasks required to reach a finished product.
• Design, develop and debug quality code that drives our games.
• Work cohesively among a team of designers, artists, musicians and testers.
• Accept and provide direction to ensure delivery of a quality product.
• Individually tackle game engineering problems and present timely, effective solutions.
• Take individual responsibility for the successful implementation of programming tasks from start to completion / title launch.
• Previously part of a team with a shipped product on a mobile platform [iOS / Android].
• Experience with C/C++/C#, Objective-C, Functional and OOP techniques.
• Experience writing effective, efficient game AI, game physics, networking and other game systems.
• Experience with 3-D graphics engines.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
• Experience with Windows development environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player able to help the organization reach its company-wide goals.
• Experience leading other developers.
• Expertise with ActionScript, Xcode or Unity
• Business development experience with writing pitches, bids, and managing timelines.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with the subject “Programming Applicant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Write a brief cover letter / introduction in the body of the email, including a summary of your work experience and your interest in working with GLI.
• Attach a resume (DOC / PDF / Weblink) including work experience, education, published titles or other published works, and software knowledge.
Leave A Comment