Graphite Lab’s Apps and Games are intended for use by players of all ages. Our website (www.graphitelab.com) is designed for adults. Please refer to the relevant sections in this policy for each.
3. Personal Information and Children: Graphite Lab is committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) and the regulations of the Federal Trade Commission in the operation of our Apps.
Graphite Lab does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We do not request that children provide us with personally identifiable information, and do not offer features that are intended to collect such information from children.
We do work with some third party analytics providers for support for our internal operations as permitted under COPPA. Please see the third party section below.
If you have any question regarding Graphite Lab’s data collection practices regarding children, please contact us at: email@example.com.
4. Personal Information and Adults: Graphite Lab provides certain features within our Apps that are intended for use by parents or legal guardians. These features are contained within a section noted as “Parents Corner,” behind a parental age-gate, and are not intended to be used by children.
In the Parents Corner, we may collect search query information when visitors search for information on our products. Parents who wish to sign up for our newsletter may be asked to provide us with their email address. Users may unsubscribe from this feature at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within each newsletter. Any additional information from visitors we use to address their questions and comments is deleted upon completion of the query.
Collection of Non-Personal Information: Graphite Lab uses tracking technology to collect non-personally identifiable information from our users, including the Unique Device Identifier (UDID) for your mobile device. We may use Tracking Technologies to help tailor our content, understand content usage and improve or customize our content and offerings. These Tracking Technologies specifically collect non-personal data, and do not collect information from users outside of the app. We do not combine personal information with non-personal information.
5. Our Use of Information: We use anonymous, non-personal data to for internal operations, such as analyzing the effectiveness of our Apps, improving our features, and for other, similar purposes. We may collect anonymous information through features of the Apps and Games and through non-personal tracking technologies. This information is not used for behaviorally-targeted advertising.
Certain advertisements places in our Apps, Games and Social Media sites may require contact information be collected. This is always voluntary and is clearly stated in each case as such.
Graphite Lab does not sell, rent, share or transfer any of the information collected in ways other than described in this policy.
6. Third Party Service Providers
By using our Apps or Games, you may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, and social networking services
Third Party service providers used in some of the apps:
• Flurry https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
• Chartboost https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy
• Google Analytics https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
• Delta DNA https://deltadna.com/privacy/
7. Links to Websites: Graphite Lab Apps contain links to various websites, social networking sites and to the Apple Store. These links are in place to allow adults or legal guardians to sign up for the Graphite Lab newsletter, to permit users to engage with us on our social networking sites or to permit our users to rate our Apps or Games or purchase other Graphite Lab products. These sites are intended to be accessed by adults or legal guardians. If Graphite Lab learns that a child under the age of 13 has accessed these links, Graphite Lab will promptly delete any data that may have been collected and will make no further use of such data.
Graphite Lab stores all data and information in secure operating environments and implements reasonable and generally accepted industry practices to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Please note that Graphite Lab cannot and does not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to Graphite Lab by users over the Internet or through wireless connections.
11. Special Notice to California Residents