At Graphite Lab we believe live ops can be used to better engage an audience and build a more loyal user base for any interactive experience by delivering faster and more frequent updates to users.
We love partnering with publishers and other developers! If you are interested in bringing live ops strategies to your game in order to serve your players better, reach out! We’d love to chat!
- Game Manager Web Portal: A shared web portal (with roles and access permissions) where studio members can build, configure and operate your game.
- Profiles: Track players across authentication services and platforms.
- Achievements: Use the rule engine and custom player events to build a powerful achievements system.
- Player Communication: Talk to your community with push notifications, emails and message-of-the-day pop-ups.
- Daily Reports: Evaluate your game’s performance through the lens of the top metrics used across the industry, pre-calculated for you daily.
- CloudScript: Use server-hosted player data and logic to build custom game mechanics.
- Real-Time Segmentation: Act immediately on targeted groups of players.
- A/B Split Test: Offer value variants to splits of the user base; test pricing, difficulty, design and more.
- Post Messaging: Deliver notifications in game with player news items and inventory inboxes.